- Blog & discuss (0)
- Steroid Powder (51)
- Steroid Liquid (74)
- SARMS | Peptides (50)
- Other Product (47)
Assay: 99%+ by HPLC
Minimum order quantity(MOQ): 1 vial
Payment way: Bitcoin, T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union
Lead Time: Within 12hours after payment
Delivery Time: 3-7 days door to door
Packing: Super discreet
Shipping: DHL / TNT / UPS / HKEMS / FedEx / etc.
Tracking number: Available after parcel deliver out.
After-sales service: 24/7 online
Melanotan-1 is a synthetic peptide variant of a peptide hormone, called alpha-Melanocyte stimulating hormone or MSH that is naturally produced in the body and is responsible for stimulating melanogenesis, a peptide process for pigmentation of the skin. Alpha-MSH activates certain melanocortin receptors in the process of exerting its effects.
Indeed, MSH also exerts potent influence over lipid metabolism, appetite, and sexual libido via these melanocortin receptors. As a result, Melanotan-1 sunless skin tanning effects. While Melanotan 2 and PT-141 have been studied at length as a potential remedies for the treatment of sexual dysfunction, Melanotan-1 has been researched extensively for use in protecting against the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation from sunlight due to its melanogenesis-stimulating properties.
|Name||Melanotan-1 / Melanotan I|
|Appearance||White Lyophilized Powder|
|Heavy Metals||: ≤10ppm|
|Total Plate Count||: ≤1000cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||: ≤100cfu/g|
|Storage||stored desiccated below -18° C. Upon reconstitution
of the peptide it should be stored at 4° C between 2-21 days and for future use below -18° C.
1) Melanotan-1 is normal hormone which responsible for regulating the synthesis of melanin which is the natural skin pigment. It binds non-selectively to the melanocortin receptors.
2) Melanotan-1 also influences the metabolism of fats, and sexual arousal as well as appetite, through the same receptors.
3) Melanotan-1 binds selectively to the MC1R to set off a sequence of molecular signals which results in the production of eumelanin in the melanocytes.
This is a black or brown pigment which protects against ultraviolet light, and it is able to produce skin tanning without sun exposure by increasing the level of melanin production. so it can thus prevent the potentially cancerous effects of exposure to ultraviolet radiation in natural sunlight.
4) The molecule Melanotan-1 has the great advantage of being far more stable, and thus has a longer half-life. It thus overcomes the problem with the therapeutic use of natural MSH, caused by its very short half life.
5) The molecule Melanotan-1 is also about a thousand times as active as natural MSH.
Melanotan-1 loading Step: 0.5 ~ 2mg are injected subcutaneously daily, and normally about 7 to 10 days
Melanotan-1 maintenance Step: 0.5mg taken twice per week
Attention: If tan is getting lighter, Melanotan-1 dosage might be increased, also could short the period between injections. If getting to dark, MT1 dosage should be lowered, or the injection frequency decreased.