- Steroid Powder (50)
- Steroid Liquid (66)
- SARMS | Peptides (48)
- Other Product (44)
Assay: 98%+ by HPLC
Minimum order quantity(MOQ): 1 vial
Payment way: Bitcoin, T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union
Lead Time: Within 12hours after payment
Delivery Time: 3-7 days door to door
Packing: Super discreet
Shipping: DHL / TNT / UPS / HKEMS / FedEx / etc.
Tracking number: Available after parcel deliver out.
After-sales service: 24/7 online
DSIP (Delta Sleep-inducing Peptide) is a neuropeptide found in the hypothalamus, pituitary, and adrenal glands. Its isolation has allowed for extensive research which has found several possible primary and peripheral roles of this peptide.
DSIP has been shown to induce sleep, it may have benefits as an analgesic in treatment of chronic pain, sometimes as an adjunct treatment. DSIP has been shown to block ACTH release and decrease levels of ACTH, stimulate LH release, and act as an inhibitor of the secretion of somatostatin. The source of production of DSIP is yet unknown; It may be produced in the central nervous system or in a peripheral organ.
1) DSIP lowers basal corticotropin levels and blocks their release. DSIP also makes it easier for the body to release LH (luteinizing hormone). In addition, it makes it simpler for the body to release somatotrophin (and somatoliberin secretions) and to block the production of somatostatin.
2) DSIP help people to manage stress. In addition, it may have the power to alleviate the symptoms of hypothermia. It’s also known as an effective means of normalizing blood pressure and contractions which are myocardial.
3) DSIP offer anti-oxidant benefits, slow down cell damage.
4) DSIP help people fall asleep and stay asleep.
5) DSIP could be stacked with other peptides in order to create a well-rounded supplementation program.
6) DSIP have benefits as an analgesic in treatment of chronic pain, sometimes as an adjunct treatment.
|Specification||2 mg/vial, 10 vial/box|
|Full name||Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide|
|Appearance:||White Lyophilized Powder|