Buy Protein Supplement & Muscle Growth Peptide Follistatin-315 (1mg / vial) Powder Online
What is Follistatin 315?
Follistatin is a secreted protein that binds to ligands of the TGF-Beta family and regulates their activity by inhibiting their access to signaling receptors. It was originally discovered as activin antagonists whose activity suppresses expression and secretion of the pituitary hormone FSH (follicle stimulating hormone). In addition to being a natural antagonist, follistatin can inhibit the activity of other TGF-Beta ligands including BMP-2,-4,-6,-7, Myostatin, GDF-11, and TGF-Beta1. Follistatin is expressed in the pituitary, ovaries, decidual cells of the endometrium, and in some other tissues. Recombinant human Follistatin 315 is a 34.7 kDa protein containing amino acids 30-344 of the FST-344 protein.
Follistatin-315 Recent animal studies, which were completed in 2009, have suggested that regulation of Follistatin on the genetic level may deliver significant outcomes in the increase of muscle mass and muscle strength. Consequently, from 2009 the product was introduced for the use with humans and there have been cases when daily injection of 100 mcg of Follistatin-315 led in individuals with body weight of 86 to 87 kg to muscle gain of approx. 5 kg over the period of 10 days.
1) Follistatin-315 significantly increases muscle growth and muscle strength (by blocking the Moystatin activity) – it promotes hyperplasia (growth of new muscle cells) as well as active hypertrophy (increase in cell size).
2) Follistatin-315 exhibits a potent anabolic activity (yet without concomitant androgenic activity). Taking Follistatin-315 results in muscular hyperplasia (growth of new muscle fibres) and active hypertrophy (increase in size of existing muscle fibres)
3) Follistatin-315 significantly increases performance
4) Follistatin-315 has a strong ability to keep sportsmen in shape and maintain their muscle mass even when they stopped exercising
5) Follistatin-315 exhibits a potent anti-aging effect, with a significant impact on rejuvenation of all body tissues
6) Follistatin-315 promotes body´s fat burning
Follistatin 315 Peptide Specification
Appearance: White powder
Specific Optical Rotation (c=0.5,10% HAc) :-50.0~-60.0°
Water Content(Karl Fischer): ≤5.0%
Acetate Content(by HPLC): ≤15.0%
Amino Acid Composition: ±10% of theoretical
Purity (by HPLC) :≥98.0%
Single Impurity(by HPLC): ≤1.0%
Peptide Content(by %N): ≥80%
Assay(By Anhydrous, Acetic Acid-free ): 95.0~105.0%
Bacterial Endotoxins : ≤5EU/mg
Storage/Stability: Stored at -20 °C if preferred. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.